2019 Spring Registration
Registration Opens (City and Travel): Thursday, November 1, 2018
TRAVEL PLAYERS AND PARENTS
It is requested that players who register to play travel soccer follow through with that commitment. Travel soccer games are always scheduled during both April vacation week Saturdays as well as Columbus Day weekend. The lack of players available to play is not an allowable reason for reschedule and forces us to forfeit games.
There is an impact when players decide not to play after registration closes. Teams are formed and placed into divisions based on that composition. The outcome of players choosing not to play is that players who continue to play on those teams have a more difficult experience because the team is left short players.
Games will start in early April; coaches will notify registered players with specific dates.
City League is for Kindergarten through 4th grade students who wish to play and practice in Melrose.
New members and coaches are welcome.
- The fee for CITY players $115 per player.
- The fee for TRAVEL players is $130 per player.
- Fees are capped at $260 per family.
- Registrar: Dan Smith
Melrose Youth Soccer offers two methods to register:
- Online Registration using our secure server. This is the best option for most people. Your information from the last season is already stored in the online registration web site, so you will not have to fill out registration forms again. We would prefer that families register online, since it provides parents with the ability to review their registration before submitting it and provides instant confirmation of registration.
REGISTER BY MAIL
- Mail in Registration: This option was introduced to offer parents flexibility in registering. However we prefer you to use the online registration if at all possible. Click here for a registration form that can be used to mail in. Mail your check and registration form to Melrose Youth Soccer, P.O. Box 761056. Melrose, MA 02176.