2018 Fall Registration
Travel soccer registration ends on June 4th. Players interested in Travel soccer for the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 seasons should attend player evaluations. Players must be registered to attend evaluations. Click here for details and the evaluation schedule.
Registration for the Fall 2018 City League is open until August 19th. City League is for Kindergarten through 4th grade students who wish to play and practice in Melrose. The cost is $115 per player for an average of 8 weeks of play. New members and coaches are welcome.
- The fee for CITY players $115 per player.
- The fee for TRAVEL players is $130 per player.
- Fees are capped at $260 per family.
- Registrar: Dan Smith
Melrose Youth Soccer offers two methods to register:
- Online Registration using our secure server. This is the best option for most people. Your information from the last season is already stored in the online registration web site, so you will not have to fill out registration forms again. We would prefer that families register online, since it provides parents with the ability to review their registration before submitting it and provides instant confirmation of registration.
REGISTER BY MAIL
- Mail in Registration: This option was introduced to offer parents flexibility in registering. However we prefer you to use the online registration if at all possible. Click here for a registration form that can be used to mail in. Mail your check and registration form to Melrose Youth Soccer, P.O. Box 761056. Melrose, MA 02176.